Register NOW for Season Kickoff!
Vail Ski & Snowboard School Pros,
We’re excited to announce that the new and improved 2015-16 Season Kickoff will take place on-mountain at Eagle’s Nest with two sessions on Saturday, November 14th!
- Season Kickoff Session 1: 1:30 – 3:00 p.m. Load the Eagle Bahn Gondola between 12:45 and 1:15 p.m.
- Season Kickoff Session 2: 4:00 – 5:30 p.m. Load the Eagle Bahn Gondola between 3:15 and 3:45 p.m.
- If you cannot attend either of these sessions, an online Season Kickoff will be available shortly following the event.
Space in each session is limited! Talk to your friends and coworkers, decide which time you want to attend, and sign up for your desired session as soon as possible! Parking is available in the Lionshead structure.
What YOU Need to Do Now to ATTEND SEASON KICKOFF:
- Sign up for a returning instructor paperwork session on http://instructor.snow.com. Check your email for the password. Paperwork sessions are limited to 50 people, so sign up now!
- Sign up for the Season Kickoff session you wish to attend on http://instructor.snow.com.
- Attend your paperwork session and complete your paperwork. You must bring I9 documentation, if you had to reapply for your job (see below).
- Be present and ready to load the gondola on time! This means between 12:45 p.m. and 1:15 p.m. for the first session and between 3:15 p.m. and 3:45 p.m. for the second session. You will not be able to load the gondola late!
Paperwork: SIGN UP for a paperwork session on http://instructor.snow.com. Check your email for the password.
You must complete your paperwork before attending Season Kickoff! Paperwork sessions begin Monday Oct. 19th in the Golden Peak Children’s Center. Parking is available in Golden Peak, please obey “No Parking” signs.
Monday 10/19: 1pm, Thursday 10/22: 1pm, or Saturday 10/24: 9am
Monday 10/26: 1pm, Thursday 10/29: 1pm, or Saturday 10/31: 9am
Monday 11/2: 1pm, Thursday 11/5: 1pm, or Saturday 11/7: 9am
Monday 11/9: 1pm, Thursday 11/12: 1pm, or Friday 11/13: 9am, 11am, 1pm, 3pm
If you are not attending Season Kickoff please do not sign up for a paperwork session! There will be additional opportunities to complete your paperwork.
If you are on Seasonal Inactive Status (SIS)
- Complete the background check
- Sign up for a paperwork session on http://instructor.snow.com. Check your email for the password. Do not sign up for a paperwork session unless you are 100% sure you are attending kickoff
If you were SEPARATED (SEP) at the end of last season (had to reapply)
- Apply to the returning instructor job posting
- Complete the background check
- Sign up for a paperwork session on http://instructor.snow.com. Check your email for the password. Do not sign up for a paperwork session if you are not attending kickoff.
- You must bring I9 documentation to your paperwork session (Passport or two other forms of government ID such as Social Security Card, Driver’s license, and birth certificate). Expired documents will not be accepted.
If you have questions regarding background checks or paperwork sessions please contact your Location Manager or Hayley Hoffman at email@example.com or 970-754-4302.